Annual General Meeting of the IEEE Kochi Subsection was held on 11th February 2023, 10:30am at the Kochi Office of IEEE Kerala Section.
- Immediate Chair Dr. M. V. Rajesh called the AGM of IEEE Kochi Subsection to order. He recognized the presence of IEEE Kerala immediate past chair, Dr. Mini Ulanat, the executive committee members, and all other Kochi subsection members and declared the meeting open. He also welcomed the gathering.
- Dr. KP Mohandas read the code of ethics pledge to the 30 attendees of AGM.
- Secretary Mr Binu A read the annual report for 2022 listing out events organized throughout the year with interaction from audience and the treasurer, Dr Tripti Warrier presented the financial report. It was placed before the general body and approved.
- The chair gave his annual address to the gathering.
- Dr. Santhosh Kumar G was invited to dais to read the election results in his capacity as chair of nomination committee. The new office bearers are Dr M V Rajesh (Chair), Dr. K. Meenakshy (vice chair), Dr Tripti S Warrier (secretary) and Dr. Varun G. Menon (Treasurer).
- The new office bearers took charge in dais and the chair Dr M V Rajesh thanked the confidence expressed by the general body. He also introduced extended executive committee of the Kochi Subsection.
- An interaction was held with IEEE members on agenda for 2023.
- The committee entrusted the new office bearers to open a bank account for the IEEE Kochi Subsection at the SBI CUSAT branch at the earliest with two out of the three office bearers can be the signatories to operate the same, viz. Dr M V Rajesh (Chairman ), Dr Tripti S Warrier (secretary) and Dr. Varun G. Menon (Treasurer).
- Vice Chair Dr. K. Meenakshy thanked the gathering and the chair closed the meeting for networking and lunch thereafter.